Stay in touch once you land abroad
Prepaid SIM card for use in Korea
Purchase online and collect them at Travel Recommends counter offices before you depart for Korea
Should you require the SIM card to be delivered to you, please purchase the delivery fees below:
Delivery within West Malaysia: click here
Delivery to East Malaysia (including Sabah and Sarawak): click here
SIM Card Details
- SIM Card Validity: 10 Days
- Internet Speed: 4G
- Service Type: Data
- Coverage Area: Korea
- Data Limit:4GB
- SIM Size: Nano,Micro,Mini
- Hotspot Sharing: Yes
What type of Phone does the Sim Card support
Sim card fits any mobile devices using either Micro, Nano or Normal SIM card
Benefits of the Sim Card
- Avoid international roaming charges
- Simple and easy set-up
- Enjoy internet access on the move
- Supports mobile tethering
This Sim Card doesn’t come with Talk Time
SMS & MMS
This Sim Card doesn’t come with SMS & MMS
4GB Data for 10 Days
Where to Top Up
Top up is NOT applicable for this Sim Card
How to Use Sim Card
- Insert Sim to Sim Tray Slot 1
- “On” Mobile Data
- “On” Data roaming
- Restart Handphone device
Setting > Connections > Mobile Network > Access Point Names
Setting > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is only accepted at Travel Recommends offices
- Price is in local currency and is not exchangeable for cash.
- This voucher cannot be use in more than one transaction.
- The company will be not responsible for the loss or damage of the voucher.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher will not be accepted.
- Voucher is valid for use within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- 20 percent of admin fee will be charge for refund.
- Refund requests are only valid within 60 days of your indicated Departure Date on your SIM Card order. Refunds will not be entertained after 60 days from your indicated Departure Date.
- Refund process will take approximately 14-21 working days.