The Alphine Takayama Matsumoto Tourist Pass grants you access to certain buses, limited express, express and rapid trains.
Centering the Alpine Route, you can enjoy a grand tour around Gifu and Nagano area from Nagoya!
Unlimited rides on JR local and limited express trains along the route as well as all transportations of the Alpine Route!
Reserved seats on ordinary trains of JR conventional lines are usable up to 4 times!
Transport services and routes covered by this pass:
Non-reserved seating on JR limited express, express, rapid, and local trains between Nagoya station – Toyama station (via Tokaido/Takayama lines) and between Shinano-Omachi station ? Nagoya station (via Oito/Shinonoi/Chuo Main lines)
Alpine Route, Toyama Chiho Railway:
Between Dentetsu-Toyama and Shinano-Omachi within Alpine Route. Non-reserved seating on Toyama Chiho Railway limited express trains between Dentetsu-Toyama station ? Tateyama station included.
- Sales Period?from March 15th, 2023 to 6th Nov, 2023
- Exchange Period?from March 15th, 2023 to 6th Nov, 2023
- Usage Period?from March 15th, 2023 to 10th Nov, 2023
* During busy periods (from Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route’s opening day to the beginning of May, the middle of August, and the beginning of October) Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route is expected to be extremely congested.
At these times, you may not be able to use the service at your desired time, so please make sure to allow plenty of time to reach your travel destination.
* When taking any form of transport between Tateyama and Ogizawa, take this ticket to the counter at Tateyama or Ogizawa Station and receive a “boarding pass” to use the transport on that route.